Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009!!

Hi! Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great holiday season and that 2009 brings many great things your way!

This is my first blog for my new website www.bevsworkshop.com. It's a kid friendly site with some of my book/animation ideas I've come up with over the years. I cuurently am a prop designer on the show Family Guy at Fox TV Animation. I really enjoy my job, but also am enjoying working on my own projects on the side. It gives me an opprotunity to have a different creative outlet and also to learn some new skills, like Flash animation.

Thanks for stopping by. I will try and have a new post every week or two. Please let me know what you think of my new site. All for now. Take care and have a great 2009!!!!

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment